Thursday, May 7, 2009

The things kids say...

Yesterday afternoon I was at the park with Amber and her boys and Bradyn comes running over I need to go poop mom.. GREAT!!! the bathrooms of course are clear across the park, I leave Ty with Amber and Run Bradyn over to the bathroom. he is sitting there totally grunting as loud as he could partly because it was echoing and it sounded funny to him and partly because I was telling him shhhh there are people coming in... he just laughs and keeps on grunting.... the ladies who walk in smile at me and go about washing their kids hands. finally bradyn announces he is done but needs his butt wiped.. so I smile at the women and duck in the stall totally embarrassed. I took my time because I was hoping by the time we come out of the stall they would be gone... but nope one lady was left with her son. all these women were all traditional muslim women

even wearing the piece that covers their faces, kinda like this.... (forgive me for my ignorance)
(they lifted this piece when they had come inside.)
we stand behind them waiting for the sink and she turns around and says we will be just one more minute I smile and say take your time. Bradyn right about this time starts to whisper Mommy, and I bend down to him since we all know my kid isn't shy, I'm totally thinking something is wrong, but I definitely wasn't ready to hear what he was about to say. I get down to his level just in time for him to YELL She looks like Jesus!!!..... why is she wearing Jesus clothes? I smiled at him trying to not look up and said ya Jesus robe is similar isn't it. Thank GOD the lady turned around laughing and said that is a very interesting interpretation I have never heard that one before. she was so gracious!!!! as soon as we all get outside she puts her face piece back on and he says is she a robber to? Jesus says not to rob mommy?! LOL seriously I was dying she was far enough away by this point I don't think she heard but oh my gosh!!!!

No comments: