Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Bradyn Boy



Look at my Fat bald budah baby, or my totally Handsome Toddler, or my totally RAD (I miss that long hair so much!) 2.5 year old... or how about my grown up 3.5 year old....uggg he is growing WAY TO FAST!!

Yup its that time again my big boy is offically 3 and a HALF.... He was so excited all evening he could'nt wait to have his big birthday party lol poor kid didnt understand we only have sweet treats on our half birthdays. He was happy with his ice cream and his buddy Benny singing him happy birthday.
Tonight Was a fundraiser for Megan at Chick Fil A (seriously THANKS to everyone who came out to support Meg! you guys are AWESOME!!!) so since he gets free ice cream with his kids meal we just threw some candles in his cone and bam Happy Birthday little guy!!! who isnt so little anymore!!!! I know we as parents are ALWAYS saying that time flys WAY to fast but seriously it seems to fly faster every year.
Bradyn is such an amazingly smart funny beauitful kiddo!! Im so blessed to be his Mom!!! Thanks Buggy boy for making me a mom and being such a GREAT son!! I love you!!!

Benny and Bradyn playing at chick fil A (seriously why do boys get SOOO sweaty?!)



These two boys totally Harrassed the weirdo cow but I think the cow enjoyed it! ;)

singing Happy Birthday

Oh wait cant forget to show sister was here (Londyn)


Enjoying their ice Cream




Look who else reappeared on planet earth... YUP your eyes are not lieing to you its MICKEY! ;) (Thanks Mick for coming out seriously lets get together SOON)

Here is the booth they have set up for Megan at all her fundraisers so if you have'nt been out yet make sure you come out soon to make her a hand :) or if your out of town,at least make some hands and mail them in

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, good to see you. Why do I look like i'm related to Bill. LOL!