Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another trip to urgent care......


I really think all the dr's and nurses know my name at urgent care, between Titus and Bradyn.....
Bradyn was running around like a mad man as usual ;) Daddy was playing basketball (and watching the boys) and I was in the house. When all of a sudden I hear Bradyn SCREAM it wasn't a Im hurt scream so I just kept doing what I was doing until a kid from across the street came in to get me, so I run outside to find Bill and Amanda HOSING Bradyn off and he was still screaming, I then see blood everywhere. I pick him up tearing off his soaking wet clothes to find he had cut his lip open. it was a bad cut but nothing to be worried about he was already not crying anymore so I asked him what happend and find out that he had tripped and face planted on a paint can.... I joke with him telling him good thing the scar is going to be hidden in his lip not his money making face ;) and I figured we were done, until everyone around me was SHOCKED I wasnt going to take him in for stitches.... I honestly didnt think they stitched up lips at least not where his cut was. but my dad points out on one of the sides of his lips its bigger and saggy and thats because he didnt get stitches. UGGG ok so off to Urgent care we go, I had to bribe Bradyn who wanted to stay and play with his cousin with Ice cream later....
We arrived at urgent care to find the REST of Orange county had come to see the dr too.... Two hours later Dr comes in and says its already healing itself, he couldn't even pull it apart with tweezers. I told him how my dads lip sags and we cant have a saggy lip this kids face is a money maker (joking!!!) so the dr goes on to tell me he can stitch it up if I want him to.... UMMM WHAT just because I asked I could have it done?! no Thanks..... so the nurse comes in cleans him up and off we went to get our ice cream......

2 comments:

Michele said...

So maybe it wasnt as bad as you thought? I cant believe that you had to wait 2 hours. He's a little boy...I would be very upset. Hopefully his lip will be just fine. I'm laughing at the money making face!!!! CUTE!!!! Your boys are very very handsome!
Hope he feels better soon.

Simply Blessed said...

unfortunately we are regulars at our urgent care too! Glad he is okay :)