Monday, May 4, 2009

Dr Laura


So alot of you know I love to listen to Dr Laura in the afternoons and yes if you get in my car between 12-3 I will SHHHH you :) a few weeks ago I had put in my status on Facebook, that I had wanted to go to her in praise of stay at home moms show never thinking about it again. I probably posted it in the car while listening to her talk about the show.
a week or so later I get the mail and there is a packet from Ticket master address to Bill, not thinking twice I open it up and see the tickets to the Dr Laura show. I was excited and couldn't help but laugh, my husband does listen or read the small things I comment on every day :)
I call bill and explained I got the tickets and he was super bummer it was suppose to be a surprise for me and my girlfriend. he thought he had will called the tickets... OPPS :) haha early mothers day gift for us!
Anyways I'm super excited the show is tomorrow and I cant WAIT!!!!!!

1 comment:

Simply Blessed said...

How fun!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! What agood hubby :)