Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'll be back shortly

So I guess I have been majorly MIA this past week or two... and I totally blame it on Lindsay being home!! :) the first week I was so good at taking pictures and documenting our time together and I'm not really sure what happened from there....
We had to head up the coast for a family memorial service in Pismo, we had a beautiful time with my family (wish bill could have been there!)
we were there 3 days and sadly the only picture I came home with was....

(this is a MAJOR problem in our house right now with Ty!!)

I cant believe I didn't take any pictures :( those of you who know me know I take WAY to many pictures for our computers own good. we now have three hard drives full of pictures, so for me to come home with none is SHOCKING to say the least!
the one day I did carry my camera around, in hopes of getting some GREAT pictures of our family time in such a beautiful place. my hopes were shortly shattered. I was all set up to have my mom take this picture of my sisters and I

(thank goodness for the backup iPhone)

we quickly learned that in the rush of the morning I had forgotten to bring along the freshly charged battery. Big bummer!!!
Lindsay's time here has flown by WAY to fast as I was afraid it would. I'm really bummed that in just a few short hours she is headed back to Iraq. We have had an awesome time spent while she was here and its not time for that to end, at least not yet. Linds and I got to go on a sister date night this past Thursday night, we went to Sushi got hour long massages, grabbed some jogurt *YUMMMMM* and headed off to the movies. it was GREAT to spend some time just the two of us. I'm sure going to miss her!!!
Tonight were going out to dinner with my whole family so I'm sure tomorrow I will be back to my posting self full of pictures of our last dinner together and the sad goodbye in the morning. so until then I'm off to wake up my sleeping sister

and cherish the last few hours we have!



oh and P.S
Thanks to all of you who came out to give your hand for Megan on Friday night :) don't forget to head over to JoJo's pizza tomorrow and Tuesday and mention Megan's name so part of your $$$ goes to her for her raising medical costs!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Bradley said...

oh no poor little guy did he take it off or it just comes off when hes sleeping?

Jessikah said...

He takes them off! Later that same day I came in to get him after his nap and he had taken off a poopy diaper and it was everywhere!!:( it's so sick!!