Friday, December 12, 2008

Hanging Christmas lights

Bill and the boys hung the christmas lights up tonight :)
I love this time of year! Before bill starting hanging the lights he washed the car, so the gutters were full of water. Bradyn was riding his bike around

while bill was up on teh house, and at some point Titus found the Puddles and had a blast. and yes I let him play while I ran and got my camera.




when he relized we were laughing at him and taking pictures, he suddenly wanted to be held, and when no one would pick him up he threw a fit.... some of the best pictures if I do say so lol :) I took his clothes off to pick him up and get him in the bath but he didnt want to be picked up :)





Finally in the bath he was happy as can be again!




Then Brendon Amanda and Londyn came over to help decorate inside, and we all waited around outside for the timer to turn the lights on :) Merry Christmas!!!



No comments: