Friday, December 26, 2008

Bowling

My cousin Joel Is in the Marine corp, and is being transferred out to Hawaii with his wife Jessica and their baby coming this June. I know Poor him huh? you know darn well we will be out to visit them, once this baby gets here. What better excuses to go to Hawaii then a new baby. they drove out from North Carolina on their way to Hawaii, and are staying with us for a few weeks. :)
Today we went out and spent the day with His sister Chrissy and her boyfriend Carlos. it was a nice kicked back day of just hanging out. I don't get to see either of my cousins very often. then tonight we picked up their brother Kevin and hit the local bowling alley.. it was a TON of fun :) Bradyn hasn't ever really been REAL bowling but always FAKE bowls on the Wii so he was practicing his bowling moves with fake remotes for awhile then we had to explain to him he was going to get to throw a real ball. he was SO excited!!

At First Everyone took turns trying to teach bradyn how to roll the ball really hard down the lane

Uncle Joel trying to show him how


Daddy trying
Im pretty sure this is one of my all time favorite pictures, I totally captured a moment here


But in the End Bradyn didn't have interest in actually hitting a pin, he loved when the ball went in the track aka gutter.. my child's obsession with trains coming out


The rest of us hanging out (chrissy I would LOVE to have your pictures to add here, I know we have TONS more!)
Me Chrissy and Jessica
Chrissy and I
the gang
more of the same

some bowling shots

Yes I used to be a pitcher lol
Chrissy trying to not break a nail
joel


Our Tank man had so much fun running around and eating nachos lol. he was SO good! :)
Hanging out with Dad






We tired to get some shots of both the boys with daddy but well you see how well that worked out





so then we though we will get a family shot... yup those worked out just as good. What were we thinking :) Bradyn is at a funny stage with pictures, he LOVES to be silly, we always end up with two of three with his tongue out or just silly looks, He is so funny, not so funny at the time but funny now looking at these



We finally agreed to let the crazy kids down and just tried to get a picture of Bill and I :) I think we got a good one :)

No comments: