Friday, December 19, 2008

Blessed with a loud crazy house!

Today my little sister Caitlyn comes home (she is in MO training with the ARMY) for the first time since she left for boot camp last summer!

Im so excited to see her, We have missed all her craziness around here!!! she is here for two weeks and Bradyn is so excited to see her! He wants her to sleep on the bottom bunk under him.... lol Sorry tete but how can you say no to him?! :)
My other sister Jennifer and her family are here visiting for the weekend, which is so much fun!

and Evan my Brother just got home from Boot camp yesterday, and his son is here with him


So needless to say this house is SUPER crazy these days and I LOVE IT!!! growing up the oldest of 7 kids my house was ALWAYS insane and LOUD! so having crazy 2& 3 year olds RUNNING around the house yelling is just what I have missed. I dont do well in a VERY quiet house. I get bored VERY easy. so this is so much fun!!!
We are really Missing Lindsay today and wish she was here, but we got to have a Skype Call last night with her which was awesome to see her, in her room all the way in Iraq.

(this picture is Linds with a Iraqi Santa)
I love technology today!!! I cant even begin to imagine how war was before it!!!! Im SOOOOOOOO Thankful to live in todays day and have contact with her!!!


This is the Day that the Lord has made! rejoice and be GLAD in it!!! :)

Have a very blessed Friday!!!

No comments: