Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bradyn went to work today

Late last night Bradyn got a phone call he booked the Carters Easter/spring job for this morning and we needed to be in Malibu (on a private estate right off the beach) at 7:30am UH WHAT?!? lol the things this business asks is amazing, and even more amazing that we do it!!! Bradyn was casted as the primary (YAY) but wait till you guys see who was casted as his back up LOL :) Bradyn and I left the house at 5:15am I was hoping and praying he would sleep the whole way, but no such luck he was so excited to go to work and he talked my ear off the WHOLE way there... we got there about 15minutes early, and spent the next hour or so eating breakfast, and hanging out with the child wranglers (teachers) the state of CA requires has all sorts of regulation on the kids work day, so we had to spend some wasted time with the teachers.... Finally around 9:30 they called Bradyn back to wardrobe and he got dressed, but they werent ready for him, so they sent him back out to the school area to hang out... it was the hardest part of the day, keeping those khaki pants clean and not wrenkled or the markers off that light blue shirt!!! finally about an hour later Hair and makeup was ready for him. *side bar a few months ago Bradyn started telling us all he wanted to be cute again so he needed his hair cut who ever you are that told my kid this you better hope I never find out!! LOL jk* so as she is doing his hair he starts to have a little melt down on how he really needs to look cute for work so she really needed to cut his hair.... (other kids were getting their hair cut) finally she agreed to cut his hair, and in my heart Im thinking NO PLEASE so she looks up at me and smiles and just pretends to cut his hair! Thank you JESUS!! :) Finally after another waiting period at school Bradyn was finally called on set with a group of other kids... they didnt want any parents on set which is unusal but they little ones needed no distractions so they kicked us all off... good thing I have my zoom lens.. I was like the papparazi behind the bushes. :) from the looks of things Bradyn did great but you never really know till the pictures are out. The whole way there I was praying God please let Bradyn behave today! (we are in a really hard hard time with his behavior right now) and to my surprise he did GREAT most of the day. at one point a little girl came on set and started to run around so Bradyn started to run around with her. one of the wranglers started to chase bradyn back into the set but he thought she was playing with her, and he ran right out onto the pool cover. Thank goodness the cover was thick enough he didnt sink right in. seriously my heart is in my shoes but there was nothing I could do from as far away as I was, and part of me was like oh no thats not my kid, my kid listens so well LOL luckily it scared him pretty bad so he ran right back over to the wrangler grabbed her hand and ran back on to set :) we ended up being there the full 6 hours he is allowed to work. but it was alot of fun for him, so I guess I dont mind :) it was a great day to spent! here are some pictures from set and a few videos I took as well. they are all kind of from far but it gives you the idea! I will let you all know when h is pictures are up. Hanging out at "school" with Sabrina a really sweet beautiful little girl he got to shoot with today Hanging out with Donovan (his doubble or backup) after he was dressed up witing for hair and makeup Hair and Makeup All Ready, now we just have to stay ready :) Hanging out with his doubble ;) On Set Papparazi style :) and a few short videos :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Bradyn and Jessikah! I can't wait to see your work for Carter's advertisment!