Monday, December 8, 2008

a bradyn funny

I just picked bradyn up from school, and as we were buckling him into his seat, the usual conversation is going... you know how that goes....


me- so tell me what did you do in school today?

bradyn- you know I got to play with my friends read stories paint a snowman, and play with trains, lots of them that I didnt share they were all mine!!!

me- Bradyn thats not nice to share, your friends were probly really sad!!!!

Bradyn- no mommy I shared my snack with them

me- well that was nice, what did you guys have?

Bradyn- Nipples

me- WHAT!?

Bradyn- you know red and orange nipples they are good!!!

me- what is a nipple?

Bradyn- it taste like yummy crackers

Me- are you sure its a nipple?

Bradyn- Yah mom NIPPLES everyone loves them!!

2 comments:

foldreformer said...

So did you ever find out what nipples are?

Jessikah said...

I think they are like chees balls (cheetos)
we were at Rochelles today and she had some one her kitchen table, and Bradyn started to ask Isaac if he wanted nipples..... I was like ok what are nipples kiddo and he pointed to those?! Im still not totally convinced but maybe I guess they are orange?!