Monday, December 1, 2008

Becoming a woman of God

I have added a link to the left side of my blog that I think is worth taking the time out to read. its a link to a woman's blog who has inspired me to strive to be a Woman of God in a way I have never known before. She truly is an amazing woman, wife & mommy and mosy importantly a AMAZING heart for her Father in heaven. She has been through a loss I cant imagine yet her Heart is deeper in love with God for it! when you go to her blog she encourages you to start at the beginning, so a week or so ago I began reading from the beginning and for days now I have been glued to my computer reading post after post. I'm only half way through to be up to date but I will finish it all very soon. I encourage you to take some time and sit and read her blog, make sure you have a box of Kleenex with you and be prepared to be moved!!!! I pray her blog makes a difference in your heart as it has mine!!! just click the link that says bring the rain. Happy reading

1 comment:

Mike and Jamie said...

All I can say is WOW! I have read up to Audrey's birth and WOW. Thanks for posting this!