Monday, March 2, 2009

were alive....

Wow bet you thought we weren't coming back?! sorry about that! life has been busy and lots has been going on and well I never felt inspired to sit and write. hope you haven't given up on us completely yet!!!! because I'm BACK!!!!
As my days have passed I have thought oh I have to remember to blog about this later, yet I never seemed to make it here. I'm still not totally inspired so bare with me in this post as I try to find my inspiration. I'm going to start with I guess a update on each of us?!

Bill: has been given some new responsibilities at work so he has had a full plate and has been working xtra hours. he is pretty tired by the time he gets home so weekends right now are Very special to us. They are never long enough!!
Me: well I have been busy with the boys and life nothing super exciting to share, although I do have a few "great" ideas looming so stay tuned.
Both Bill and I have been working on getting healthier and loosing some weight. I wish both of those things were easier to obtain because seriously finding the time to work out just isn't in the plans with two crazy boys. I'm really proud of both of us though because we both have managed to stick to our guns pretty well the month of February.
Bradyn: I almost don't want to type it in fear of jinx's ourselves but Bradyn seems to have turned a corner in the obedience area. There were days a few weeks ago I just didn't know what to do with the kid but Praise Jesus he has had an amazing last few days!!!!! He is such a crack up!! He LOVES going to school & Church and has made quiet a few friends. He is big time into Cars and computer games?! We have to fight him for some computer time these days.
Titus: His new FAVORITE word is NO NO NO. other then that he is seriously blossoming into a great funny kid. still has major mommy DON'T leave me issues but I have a feeling those arnt going anywhere anytime soon! So I have decided to embrace it because I'm sure in just a few short years I'm going to be begging him to hang out with me. Titus has recently started potty training himself. He is NO wear near being completely trained but he tells me he has to go at least once a day sometimes more then that. I think with a little bit of persistence and work on my part he could be trained but well I have been lazy... maybe one of these days Ill get around to it ;)
have I ever told you all how amazingly Blessed I am?! I have the Greatest kids (and husband) on earth, yup that I'm sure of!!!
So I guess Im going to end this here in fear of this looking like the yearly update letters you recieve in Christmas cards. :) Im gonna go off and find some pictures to post Im sure you all would much rather see my BEAUTIFUL children then hear me ramble!!!

1 comment:

Simply Blessed said...

Glad you guys are all doing so well. You are blessed :) And so am I :) Isn't it amazing?! xoxo