Saturday, March 28, 2009

and the Best mommy of the month award goes to...

ME!!!!!!!!!
So this morning we are walking up to bradyns school for the first time in a week. he was out sick both Wed and Fri of last week. on the Gate there is this big poster saying spring program this thursday. I was like oh hmm must be the older kids and keep walking only to get to his classroom and the same poster is posted on the front of the door and when you open the door the same poster is on the inside of the door LOL. I start replaying the past weeks thinking did I just forget about it? but I seriously couldnt remember ANYTHING about it nor seeing any papers come home with songs to work on. so I stick my head in his class room and Im like so this spring program? and the teacher is like Yah its this Thur hes gonna be here right? lol Im like uh yah of course and turn and walk away feeling like CRAP how did I miss this... its a BIG deal at school and my poor child didnt even get to practice at home..... oppps When I went back to pick him up, the teacher tells me I need to pick up the mail in bradyns cubby since all the songs are in there LOL I didnt even relize he had a mail cubby... OPPPS guess I win the Best mommy award today!!!!

2 comments:

foldreformer said...

Sounds like me, last week I missed my appointment to read a book to Faith's class. oh, well, we can only try again and do our best :O)

Simply Blessed said...

haha we all have these moments~!