Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little Irish men

So Im pretty close to half irish, which would make my Chinese boys 1/4 Irish LOL I know looking at them you would never guess it but they are!! so when I saw these shirts I had to buy them. everyone made fun of me for making my boys wear them, but its ok Bradyn LOVED his. in school he has been learning all about St Patty's day and shamrocks and leprechauns and the gold at the end of the rainbow. He was so excited when he woke up today asking if the leprechauns were here yet. so of course we had some fun with it. everytime he would have milk it was pouring out white but magicly the leprechauns turned it green in the cup, or his mac n cheese at lunch was green. basicly everything that could be turned green today has been green. make for some intresting poop let me tell ya ;)
Tonight we went over to one of my oldest friends house for dinner, I love Stacy and her hubby adrian, so it was a wonderful way to spend the evening. :) hope you guys all had a wonderful st pattys day!!!












No comments: