Saturday, March 28, 2009

30 day Shred



Ok so no surprise Both bill and I have been trying to get healthier and really loose some weight. Bill has been dropping weight like there is NO tomorrow!! He is now down to a weight he has never been since meeting me (8 years) Way to go BABE!!!
I'm slowing coming along loosing more inches then actual pounds. I wish I would have measured the inches to begin with. We started the first week of February and as of this morning I'm down 15 lbs I know that doesn't sound like alot but to me it is!! I can actually see a difference in the way I look and the way my clothes fit (or dont fit anymore). I would like to be down to my goal weight by the end of summer so if I continue at this pace I will totally reach my current goal.
anyways we haven't really been dieting as much as we are just trying to eat more and healthier choices. (me cooking more often.) I have always been notorious for skipping breakfast I hate eating in the morning and actually could go till 2 or 3 before actually feeling hungry. BIG no no.... We have been taking walks every night as a family (power walk) usually going a mile or two. Bill is back at riding his bike, and I have been doing this work out video you see above. I hate the gym and have never really been into working out. for those of you that love to run I envy you cus I HATE it.
a couple of my friends started this video awhile back and were raving about it. so I bought it totally thinking I would hate it but I actually enjoy it and enjoy the results MUCH more!!!! its a intense work out but it only last 20min! like seriously you cant use the excuse of not having time because we all have 20mins. my excuse now is I don't have time for the shower after ;) usually by min 4 I'm dripping in sweat!!!! its GREAT!! its broken up into three levels and you move up when you feel ready. I hurt my back doing level 2 a few weeks ago and haven't done the video since but I'm ready to jump back up and get going. I will probably start at level one again for the first few days. so who's up for it? lets give the next 30days (the month of April) a shot and see the results we get!! I STRONGLY suggest this work out so seriously who's up for it?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

foldreformer said...

that's great jess, I can totally see the difference in your new pic of you and bill, way to go!

I must confess, I have a windsor pilates video (the only thing I've ever bought from an infomercial) that still has the plastic around it. I bought it before I had kids! I can't buy a new video, but I promise that tomorrow I will unwrap the one I have and do the stupid workout :O) I love a challenge, so thanks! :O)

Simply Blessed said...

Jess that is AWESOME. So happy for you guys that you are working to be healthier and happier. 15 lbs is a HUGE feat! Are you kidding me!?!? You ROCK!!! I wish I could join the workout video 30 days with you... but my weight is climbing instead of going down! LOL

Becky said...

thanks for the the challenge! I just went out and got it, hopefully my results will be as great as yours! :)