Saturday, March 28, 2009

update on the house hunt


it has been totally crazy to say the least. for every house out there, there are like 10 buyers for each. the first house we wanted to put an offer in on had 8 other offers before ours and the price of the house went up 25k just through the offers. the second one we ALMOST had but someone put an offer in hours before ours and the bank accepted on the spot. kinda sucky but not, because I know we have God on our side and he has our house picked out!! but its hard to wait and watch these houses go. We have one offer in on a house right now, that I absolutly LOVE! Im trying hard not to get my hopes up and really fall in love with this house. but I cant help it the first time I walked in I was in love. truth be told if we dont get it I will be really disapointed. we wont know anything on this house for at least a couple of days if not weeks :( So if you all could keep on praying for us it would be so appriciated!!! Were still looking even with this offer in. I know God has the most amazing house out there for us we just havent found it yet! (or maybe we have ;) )

2 comments:

foldreformer said...

Great time to buy, blessings to you as you wait and make offers, hope you get a great deal on an amazing house soon :O)

Simply Blessed said...

Good luck! I know He will help you get into an amazingly PERFECT house! Can't wait to see it :)