Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter

We had such a GREAT Easter!!! I have so many great pictures its going to take me forever to post this post so bear with me :)
Started off with the boys checking out the loot the bunny left for them... I totally spaced and didn't take ANY pictures. but cute story Bradyn comes down stairs yelling Happy Easter Mommy!!! I smile and say happy Easter back to him and he goes "Jesus has risen Hallelujah!" then he sang this song he learned at school called Hes Alive. it was seriously the greatest thing to hear come from my 3 year old... he is listening!! haha my heart was so Happy to hear him sing this morning!!!
ok then it was off to church. and yes Im still one of those lame moms who dress's her kids alike. at this point Bradyn thinks its really fun... Im going to take advantage of that because I know it wont be long that they both hate it!
Our handsome big guy!!! (titus wasnt having it and wouldnt pose for a picture)

But after church I got some GReat ones of all my handsome boys seriously I know I say it all the time but Iam SOOOO BLESSED



This is the only family picture we got all day :(


Then after church we went to the Toroks house! We LOVE this family so much and are so thankful they are an extension to our family! The boys love going to their house! for anyone who has come to the boys birthday parties they have been at this house so much stuff to do always!!
we started off yesterday in the heated pool! Bradyn was like a fish and had to be pulled from the pool once he rememberd he could swim on his own (with his floates you know those things I SWORE I would never use!!! He WILL be swiming this summer without them I PROMISE!!!)





Then the kids went hunting for EGGS both the boys had to open each egg as the picked it up.. I tried to limit the candy intake but Im sure they got WAY more then I would have allowed... I know Im a mean mom






I love this picture with Tys hand on bradyn shoulder so sweet!!


some of the eggs they found were chalk so it was a great distraction to hide the candy :)


I love these pictures of Ty the chalk on his face just makes me smile


Then it was off to the trampoline for awhile which the boys both love! we have one at home and they would live on it if I would let them and if Bradyn learned how to not tackle his brother every two seconds :)




After this point we did alot of eating night swiming and watching the older kids do a REALLY awesome egg hunt in the PITCH dark with just flashlights I was just to tired to follow the boys around with the camera ;) WE had a blast and all 4 came home pretty much with our eyes glue shut :)
I pray you all had a BLESSED easter!!!!!

2 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

Beautiful family and the boys are just too cute!!! Happy Easter :)

Just the Sous Chef said...

Your boys are all so handsome and you ARE blessed! :-) I wanted to know, where is the diary farm you took them too? I am in OC too with a 3 year old boy and would love to do that! I tried googling Diary Farms in OC but had no luck. Thanks!!