Monday, April 20, 2009

BEach day

Here in California were enjoying a 100+ heat wave (that I swear my sister brought with her from iraq) so we decided to hit the beach... it was SUCH a beautiful day the kids had a blast and we all got some much needed sun!
Ty with my Brother and sister in the water...


once he got used to it we couldnt keep him out of the water, even when a wave knocked him down he wanted more!!! its SCAREY!!!! Bradyn has always been more reserved when it comes to the water so I always had a more relaxing time at the beach... untill NOW :)

My sisters did alot of this...


and the kids did A TON of planing the in the sand







at one point my brother found some star fish and crabs and the kids played with those for awhile... (we saw LOTS of sea animals today, a sea lion came right up to us, and we saw some dolphins not to far out it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY!)







Bill came down after work and got to spend a few hours with us which was great!!! :)


I seriously have like 400 pictures from this day so Im going to just post some randoms now.. :) hope you all are living through this heat!!!!







1 comment:

Simply Blessed said...

AWESOME pics!! We went Tuesday and aside from me getting FRIED it was a blast!!!! We have to go together soon!!! (I had no idea your brother and sis in law arepreggers!! Can't wait to see how cute this one turns out too! Boy or girl?)