Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Championship

Bill has played Basketball with the church team for a few seasons now this year his team really SUCKED they didn't win ONE game all season long until last Saturday when they some how won the semi finals LOL which landed them a spot in the championship game, we are still not sure how that works out?! they lots but they played a good game and it was fun to end the season on a good note! Anyways here are some pictures of the game

Prayer before the game Bill is number 41 on the white team





Here is my boys cute as always Yelling from the stands GO DA DA




Then me and Ty having some fun durning half time (is that what they call it in basketball? LOL)




Have I ever told you guys how much I love ALLLLLLL three of my Boys?! seriously they are the best I am SO blessed :)
Hope you guys all had a blessed and wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Simply Blessed said...

SO cute. You are blessed :)