Friday, January 30, 2009

The most Handsome Boys Ever!!!

The Boys needed to update thier pictures with their agents so Ro took some pictures of the boys yetsreday.... Bradyn was so excited he was going to work, with "my-shelf" (Rochelle) and she let him pick the place... anyone who knows my Bradyn boy knows he is obsessed with trains... so where else but train tracks for his pictures LOL in a few of these shots Bradyn looks 12 seriously seeing flashes of a grown up Bradyn :( He is so Handsome.... and mr Titus man isnt a baby at all... he is so freaking cute... even if his teeth still look funny LOL :) Im blessed with the most beautiful kids of all time... I know I know BIAS mom I am.... but sorry its the truth!!! :) (Thanks Ro for these great pictures :)
Bradyn Noah 3 years old











Titus Landen 16months old









3 comments:

foldreformer said...

Love these pictures! Bradyn does look very grown up. What a great idea to take them on the tracks!

Simply Blessed said...

They are so cute!!!!

Michele said...

OMGosh they are THE most handsome boys I've ever seen!!! And oh can they work the camera!!!