Monday, January 12, 2009

Hume Lake part 1

OK here is the start of the HUNDREDS of pictures about to come... I will break them up since I know I will never get to start and finish in one sitting :) Both boys are down for naps right now and there are so many other things I really should be doing, but I know so many of you are stalking me just waiting for our pictures.... ha ha OK maybe not so much, but I still feel like every day I wait the future I fall behind.
So here is our trip to Hume Lake Christian camp
My Sister Jennifer and her family are on staff up there. so when we come up we get the use of all the camp has to offer, eat in the dinning hall and just get a break!
our first day after a long five and a half hour drive, the kids were ready to get out into the snow and play. Titus LOVED it and was eating it every time we turned around. Bradyn and his cousin Elliott just had a blast sledding and throwing snowballs...





After all the playing in the snow Titus was WIPED out he fell asleep in my arms it was hilarious, so when we got back to the cabin and layed him down he didnt move.. of course Bill had some fun with this ;)


But then he came to again and all the kids made a BIG mess and had blast doing so :)


Bed time came and Titus crawled right into his brothers sleeping bag, and tryed convincing us he didnt need to sleep in his crib that night.. nice try mr!! :)


The next Day we celebrated Jades 2nd birthday. she had a Bee party and both my boys loved the headgear :) Happy Birthday Miss Jade!!





after the party on our way to the dinning hall Titus was eating the snow and thought it was so funny when we kept telling him EWWWW YUCK!!! he was in such a silly mood


The view over the lake as the sun was setting

after dinner we all come back to the house and the kids make their usual mess while the big kids are playing some sort of game at the kitchen table