Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vacation Part 1

The boys and I left Friday evening and went up to my dear friend Stacys house to spend the night. it was a great night of just hanging out and talking since both our husbands were at "work". Then Saturday AM the boys and I left bright and early, and made it to Las Vegas with only three Potty stops. I left Bradyn in his Diaper hoping we wouldnt have to stop lol. he wasnt totally potty trained at the time, however when he would tell me mommy I have to pee and my response was go in your diaper he would freak out telling me what a big boy he was LOL so he learned how to pee in the bushes, and still thinks its great to pee in the bushes even now... I just pray he doesnt do this at school or something... we got to Vegas just in time Bills flight had landed a few minutes early. from the airport we went to meet my friend Lori and her family for lunch. it was a great afternoon. after lunch we loaded up the boys agian and head an hour north of Vegas to Mesquite, were we stayed the night and meet up with our other family, The Toroks.
We woke up Sunday am and got on the road about 10am, we had about a four hour drive that day, and it seemed to take forever. but we were all so excited when we came over the hill and got our first glims of Lake Powell. its so beautiful if you have never been there I highly suggest you put it on your list of places to visit!
after a few glitches Camp was finally set up and we were ready to veg out and do nothing for a whole week :) here are some pictures of us doing nothing but having fun! :) wish you could have joined us!!
Day one in the car on the ride there




what we saw coming over the hill... Bradyn so excited (dont worry he was buckled in untill we got down to the beach)




the Rv & and our tent were right on the beach with the boats and seado's out right in front... its the perfect set up


the rest of these in no certian order, just vacation pictures :)



















To Be Continued........

No comments: