Monday, September 8, 2008

Vacation continued... part 2

like I have said before I have gone to powell since I was a teenager with the Torok family. Ruth and Jeff have been a very important part of my life growing up and now with my kids and husband as well. We love them very much and are very grateful for all they do for us!!! their three girls and son are super special to us! we have gotten to watch the girls grow up into beautiful young girls, and Jeffery well we have grown up together both gotten married and just been through alot of life together! I consider them all my family and am so glad to have the extension of family!!
way back when Bradyn was a little guy ruth decided she wanted Bradyn to call her Oma and Jeff Opa, however bradyn never was able to get those down, and Oma turned in to Mona and Opa is PoopooPapa Yes you read that correctly. both have taken VERY well to their given names. Im glad because both Bill and I call them that now too :) Thanks guys for being great sports...
anyways While we are out at powell we get to enjoy poopoopapa's boats and mona's seadoos. Bradyn LOVEd going on the boat this year and would ask to go faster the whole time. usually by the time we got to where we were going both Bradyn and Titus were fast asleep... as always thought it was GREAT fun!!! Thanks Toroks for including us in all your family time!! we love you guys































more to come soon.....

No comments: