Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Poor Neglected blog a little update

man I have written it before, but I really am no good at keeping this blog updated. Life just seems to get going and by the time I have 10 free minutes at night when the boys go to sleep I am always to lazy to get on here. I do have a TON to update though so I need to get my butt in gear.
We went on our vacation and had an amazing time!! I have 100000's of pictures to upload but tonight the computer in out of service so this is going to have to wait till tomorrow.
while we were gone my little Tank man turned one years old. I still cant get over this one, he is such a little baby in my eyes still how is it possible he is year years old!?!?! We had a fun little birthday party at dinner the night of his actual birthday. he LOVED his cake!!! :)
Bradyn is finally totally potty trained!!! which means he gets to start school. after a MAJOR search for just the right school (thats a whole other post that I promise I will get to!) we enrolled him in Kiddie Korner preschool 3 days a week half days. Tomorrow is his first day, and let me tell you the kid has been bonkers today, he is just so excited to be going to school alone with his friends and his teacher. he keeps asking to make sure, that I will be dropping him off and leaving :( this is another hard one for me to get how can he already be turning 3 and so independent?! I wish my kids would slow down a little bit!!
Bill was gone for almost two weeks, first with a trade show in Colorado then he flew to Vegas where I picked him up and we continued on to Lake Powell. so since we have been home he has been VERY busy with work. trying to get things caught back up.
Im going to sign off for now, but dont worry I have so many things to blog about and so many pictures to show you all :) so keep checking back I will get to them all very very soon!!!

1 comment:

Simply Blessed said...

Wow I can't believe how big your boys are already. That means my girls are almost as big :( Time flys by sooooo fast. Congrats on nailing the potty training! You lucky duck! xoxo