Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bradyn starts school

Bradyn has been begging us for months to start school, and we kept telling him not till he was potty trained.. well he did great at finally learning how to use the potty so we went on the hunt for the perfect school for him. I had no idea how hard the quest was going to be, so many schools out there have 3 and 4 year olds learning to read. To me that is crazy I mean he has the rest of his life to be in school, I wanted school to be a fun thing he could look forward to going to... So after much prayer and fret we decided on the preschool my little sister went to 18+ years ago :) and BRadyn LOVES it there!!!

Waking up the morning of his first day of school he came running in my room with his backpack ( or better know as his pack-pack) on yelling lets go to school :) he was so excited!!


Im glad we go this picture of him and I before we left for school, because once he was at school he wanted nothing to do with me and kept telling me go home now lol... I was so sad my little was so grown up?! how in the world did this happen so fast?!


No comments: