Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrating

Tonight Bill and I dropped the boys off at the Torok's house (Thanks girls we love you!) and headed over to the Melting pot for dinner! it was so GOOD seriously mouth watering good!!! it was great to just spend the evening together, celebrating our anniversary!!! we dont get much time alone these days so it was GREAT! by the time we were done with dinner I was EXAUSTED, so we decided to call it a night... I know Im lame but I could hardly keep my eyes open.. it was a GREAT night and Im so glad we got out! I love you Bill thanks for a GREAT night! my camera lens is broken and has to be handled just right, to get any kind of picture out of it....so we couldnt really ask anyone to take our picture together, but here is the two of us seperate that night lol :) as a gift for bill tonight I got him this really cool video recorder called Flip video.... so here is the first video taken :)

No comments: