Wednesday, June 18, 2008

some call us lucky

But I know that we are BLESSED! I have thesse two amazing friends, who I love dearly!They have been blessed with a Talent of taking pictures, both of these girls are amazing at what they do, and it keeps them quiet busy. photography always seems to get in the way our "play" time because they always have a shot to go on or pictures to edit.
A few weeks ago I was over at Rochelles (Check her out)
house and she made mention she was going to take pictures of her boys in these AWESOME shirts that say I love dad, for his fathers day gift. I loved the idea and Begged her ok just said hey I wanna do that to... she was more then up for taking my boys pictures to. so we planned a day, and went hunting for the same shirts her boys had... they had NO more grrrrrrrrrrr I was bummed but we found some other ok shirts to take the pictures in. first stop was this alley by her house, she wanted to take her boys pictures at. while I was jumping around trying to get her boys laughing, my boys were in the car screaming to get out lol. so she finishs up with her boys, and asks if I want to try to take some pictures of my boys here too? I was like eh because I didnt think after all the screaming they were doing we would get any good shots, but I agreed to try... boy was I wrong she got the GREATEST shots of my boys together! I have yet in the 9 months titus has been around, been able to get just one decent picture of them together... untill now Ro did it!!!! :) she got some great shots of each of them seperate too but the ones of them together IM in love with!!! Thanks ro for being so awesome!!!!




couple of tank man



couple of Bradyn boy

No comments: