Thursday, August 5, 2010

excuses, escuses!!

Hello Out there!!! I have two boys in time out for the 100000 time today and a little girl who is fast asleep still at 10:45 am... Thank goodness she likes to sleep because her brothers keep me SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy. my newest excuse for not blogging!!!
Since she was born my boys have been someone Else's naughty kids. Mine would NEVER do the things they have been doing. Everyone keeps telling me that they are acting out for one on one time... well let me tell you they both get more one on one time then they have ever gotten and still nothing. I know part of it is Titus is turning 3 and thats the fun crazy age for boys.... He is my one who leads and bradyn follows. dont get me wrong bradyn does he fair share of stuff but usually titus will start and Bradyn takes it to the next level. They love Judah tons and both fight over who gets to hold her first in the morning. only one time was one of their "games" involving her.
Judah was like 3 weeks old at the time, I had Laid her down to sleep in the pack n play next to my bed in my room and ran down stairs to get breakfast for myself at 11am. the boys were in their room once again in time out. I no sooner get my yogurt out of the fridge and grab a spoon I hear Judah crying. I was a little frustrated but think Im gonna hurry and eat this first then get her, but I hear the boys giggling so I run upstairs as they are RUNNING out of my room laughing. Judahs cry had turned to more of a scream and I get there scoop her up to find her ENTIRE head and face was covered in lanolin cream, you know that thick nipple butter. oh but they didnt stop there they had dumped out their piggy bank all over her so she had change stuck to her poor face and head too. I take her to the bathroom scooping this cream out of her eyes and turn on the warm water. I washed her three times with soap and couldn't get it all off. it was horrible!! The next day she broke out in acne all over and it lasted probably three weeks :(
I honestly dont know what they were thinking but they knew they were SO busted when mom started crying. and yes they got in big trouble when daddy got home!!
I have pictures of some of thier other stunts so ill make them seperate posts. needless to say these boys have kept me Sooo busy, tired & in tears alot of times!!
Thankgoodness Judah is such a happy go lucky kind of girl :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh man this post has made me really scared to have a little baby with my two crazy kids! good luck i know it must be so hard.

Kellee said...

Wow! Nipple cream AND spare change!? I don't know if my children would have lived through that one :O) hahaha Looking forward to hearing about the other pranks!