Friday, December 25, 2009


first and for most MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this time a year and now that my kids are at the age they totally get santa it has been awesome getting ready for this morning. My kids obviously forgot santa came last night because here I sit (with a free minute might I add) and my kids are snoozing away. I have tried to be loud but it just hasn't worked. I cant wait for them to get up!!!!!!!

Secondly yes I know im a HORRIBLE blogger. I think about blogging all the time especially if Im out doing something fun with the kids or one of the boys did something hilarious. yet I just cant seem to find the time. This pregnancy I have been first trimester tired the whole time. Im a night owl normally but the last 5 months I have been in bed every night by 9ish which really hurts me getting MY stuff done after the boys go to bed. I hope you haven't all given up on me yet ;)

Thirdly we found out the middle of November we are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt believe it and we tried to keep it a secret till it was confirmed at a later ultrasound that would have been more accurate. well it was Confirmed again on December 11th we are in deed having a little girl. I still look at the "girl" ultrasound pictures and dont believe it really is our daughter but Im definitely getting more and more excited and accepting our dreams are coming true!! :) her name is Judah Jewel! I know alot of you will read that and go say what? isnt Judah a boy name? and all I can say to that is Yes it is a boy name but when I was younger I fell in love with Judah Jewel for a girl and when Bill and I got married I told him if and when we ever have a daughter this will be her name LOL so he basically has had no choice. But I bet if you asked him now it has definitely grown on him and He couldn't picture our daughter with any other name. Im very excited to get started on her nursery right after today and all the holiday excitement goes away! :)

Fourthly my entire family (even bill got to come this time) loaded up in our cars thanksgiving day and headed out to CO, stopping in ST George the first night (sorry Lindsay I totally would have called if it wasn't a holiday and I knew your whole family was in town, oh and I didnt have your number LOL) then right on through to Denver the next day it was ALOT of driving and the Kids did AMAZING they were who I was totally worried about. anyways we made this crazy drive because FINALLY Lindsay was coming home from Iraq and we wanted to be there when her flight touched down on US soil. it was such an AWESOME time and Im so blessed to have been able to be there for it. I sure missed Lindsay and am just glad she is home safe and sound for now. We all stayed a few days and spent some time annoying Lindsay before we headed home this time going through the grand canyon. Lindsay just got home to CA this week for christmas but sadly has to go back to CO right after the first of the year. We are having a Open house party thing on Jan 2nd for anyone who is in the area and wants to come by... just email me for the info.
Well I seriously am getting more and more anxious I think its time to go wake my kids up?! I will HOPEFULLY be back sooner this time with updates and possibly with pictures from today?! lol I pray you all have a BLESSED christmas and a amazing 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You def need to blog more!!! ;)

Lindsay said...

yay for a girl! so exciting i love it! and i think the name is cute too. cant believe we were in SG at the same time! lame!! maybe next time...

the shoppe owner said...

your sons are looking more and more alike every day! wow!

congratulations! having two little boys and a little girl is awesome :O)