Sunday, February 28, 2010

tired of being tired



So yes here I am yet again after a long laps in time. Im sure all of you were truly worried I would ever return?! ;) truth be told this pregnancy has taken everything out of me! I have never been this tired and driveless (is that a word?!) in my entire life. growing a girl is HARD work I guess.....
Im a night person by nature. before I got knocked up, most nights I could be found till the wee hours on the morning messing around in my craft room with my sewing machine, glue guns, trying to embroider, surfing the web spying on all of you. or just sitting having ME time which all of us moms know is needed ever so often ;)
since I dont know October my new bedtime has been 9pm and I sleep until my boys come in to wake me. which alot of times I roll over turn on the tv and go back to bed until their poor hungry tummy's cant take their mom being lazy for one more minute and they attack forcing me out of bed. I keep waiting for that little bit of second wind to kick in or how about the nesting please?! but Im well on my way in the third trimester and it never showed up for the second one, so why would it show up now?!
Poor miss Judah (who by the way has been confirmed a few times now as a girl) doesn't have a single thing made by her mama for her. I keep saying tomorrow is the day I will make her a blanket or some burp cloths. but tomorrow never comes. sigh so to say the least the though of blogging (which I do think about often) is always great untill I sit down and begin to feel so very lazy and unmotivated ;) I just keep praying that I get my energy and drive back when she arrives. I miss my craft room, I miss all of the blogs I stalked. I just miss some me lazy time.
Please forgive my absence I will be back in just a few short weeks EEKKKK Judah is scheduled to come in just 63 days so much to be done and so little drive.....

1 comment:

Amber said...

I cannot imagine having 2 kids and being pregnant. It must be exhausting!!! Thats why I plan on never finding out!!! haha