Friday, August 1, 2008

Family Friday

Well finally its Friday and I picked up Bradyn from the house and took him swimming at the local pool. Poor papa thought he was going to have Bradyn for the rest of day (but he was at doctors so his loss!) We swam for like 2 hours and just horsed around. Bradyn is getting so brave and jumping in the deep end with his floaties on. We found floaties at Big 5 sporting goods after searching everywhere for them most of the week. $2.50! Well then we carted off to my brother's work at Kragen in Westminister and got to eat KFC in the back as my brother was shutting down the store at 9 p.m. Bradyn got to run around the closed store and check out the cool toys that they had there. He wanted to buy all of them of course, but I told him that the cash register was shut down; for reals! We then ended up at my Parent's house in Westminister. After a few hugs and drinks of juice and water, we set up the bed in the adjoining room from Keith's. We then played playstation 3 - NBA basketball 2008 - until 1:30 a.m. Bradyn was hyper all night and jumped all over Keith and his bed until he crashed hard at 12:30 a.m. Bradyn and I jumped into the bed and then I realize - THUD. The bed was hard as a rock, no joke. Boy was that uncomfortable. Only at my parents. We woke up in the morning and did some basketball dunks before heading off to the beach
- B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bill...er..Superdaddy! Blog take over a success!