Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Circus Wednesday

After picking up Bradyn from Amanda and Brendon's apt., I had to decide what great adventure would be snuff enough to make me superdaddy? Kung Fu Panda: Last showing was at 4 p.m. couldn't make it in time Wall-E: Was told it was not enough dialog the first hour - not kid friendly? Circus: Ringling Bros. and Barnum Baily's at the Honda Center Well the circus we chose and boy was bradyn excited! We pull up in the parking lot and guess what Bradyn decided to do? Throw up (cause he gagged himself with the straw) all over his shirt. It smelled bad too! I cleaned him up and didn't have an extra shirt so off we went (way to go superdaddy). We got ourselves 19 bux seats that were okay on the second tier level. I didn't have any cash on me, so Bradyn didn't get to buy all those cool toys that they had on display. Poor him. We did get some drinks and peanuts and found our seats. I then notice that Bradyn had a nice stench on him thanks to his throw up and thank god he had an end seat! I did keep looking around at everyone else to see if they notice his odor. I was prepared to blame it on the elephants. Well least to say Bradyn had a great time watching the horses, clowns, elephants, tigers, 7 motorcycles in the dome and funny music/sounds. The show started at 7:30 and didn't end until 10 p.m. We went home looking for pizza but with no luck we ended up with Mcdonalds. I think I survived superdaddy for one day. PHEW! - B

No comments: