Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catch up time

Boy have I neglected this blog! I have obviously been home from Oregon for a few weeks, and haven't once logged in here to update..... the past two weeks I have been in serious lazy mode.... not wanting to do ANYTHING! Its not like Oregon was so crazy that I came home so tired.... I mean it was alot of time at the park, and being a single mom of a 10 month old sucks! and missing Bill & Bradyn really sucked!
btw my girls did ok?! they placed in the 20's somewhere out of 50 teams, we should have and could have easily placed higher but our girls were tired and just didn't play well at all the last game! I was ok with us going out, because lindsey and I got in the car and drove up to Seattle to visit the Haddocks. it was a great day and a half (Thanks Bambee!!!) I think getting home and knowing my responsibilities as a coach and all my nights at the park are done put me into "summer lazy" mode I dunno.... but now its crunch time!
I have a ton to get done this next week, Titus Big Party is coming up on Sunday, which Im happy to report I have finally gotten around to begin planning for this :) I really hope its great! alot of you have asked why were having his party so early, and the answer to this, almost every year since I was like 13ish?! I have gone on vacation with my second family (the toroks) to Lake Powell... since Bill and I have been together we have gone together its probably our favorite time of the year.... Lake Powell is amazing and family time is always needed, and well, rest, and play, always fun! so we will be out on the Lake on his actual birthday.. He will probably for the rest of his life spend his actual birthday out on the lake. so hopefully he loves the lake as much as we do! obviously last year we didn't get to go as we were a little busy having a baby, so this will be his first trip out there.

when it comes to the party, Im one of those crazy moms who always take on way to much and go overboard. even if the kids are to young to remember.. those of you that came to Bradyns 1st birthday party may remember..... and now that its Titus turn I have to do the same for him as I did Bradyn LOL I know I know they wont know... but I still have to do this! Im just praying you all will show up and have an awesome time! I know Titus will, he has fun in whatever he is doing these days....
Titus has just started to come out of his shell. it has taken awhile. we are starting to see who Titus is going to be... he loves to laugh and just have a good time... he hates to be picked on and will scream louder then you think if your doing something to him he feels you shouldn't be. He is a mama's boy :) but very obedient.... well a heck of alot more then Bradyn was at this age HAHA. Titus still is toothless, someday the kid will grow a few teeth. it doesn't seem to slow him down he can eat just about anything you put in front of him. :) I still cant believe he is going to be one years old in less than amonth. (9-11)
I promise Im going to work hard at keeping us up to date here in blog land. but there is no way Im going to be able and go back the past two weeks so lets pretend well that Im not behind or that those two weeks don't exist :)
Thanks babe for taking over while I was gone :)

No comments: