Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy Parents

The day has come we leave for San Diego, for a fun exciting weekend at the softball field fighting for the state championship title. (haha hope you can sense the sarcasm.) it sucks because I have really enjoyed coaching this year but there are a few girls and their parents that make me want to NEVER do this again! My mom was always involved with our sports as kids, but never screamed at us from the stands to do things different then the coach has told us, or yelled at our coach's. The only time I remember hearing my mom yell at me was when I was pitching and I guess because she caught me at all my lessons, she felt she needed to correct me?! even then she didn't get all crazy. so I don't understand these parents. All three of us Dean Lindsey and I have no one on this team, were out here for them. we have all sacrificed a lot of time and effort. not to mention family time and parties, to be on the field, yet they think we know nothing and that their daughters are above our practices?! seriously don't get it! no one is ever too good they don't need to practice. even the professionals have to practice for hours EVERY day... as much as I would love for this team to kick butt this weekend (its state) I don't want to continue having practice and gearing up for Nationals..... I'm just done, yet I cant quit it isn't fair to the rest of the team..... well Wish us luck

No comments: