Friday, November 28, 2008

Titus beats to his own drum

Titus has ALWAYS done things to his own tune.. but this time, I cant help but laugh every time I look at him and he grins his sweet smile back at me. I love the kid so much but these days he is looking really funny..... He is 14.5 months old, and up untill a month or so ago, he was toothless... yes my one year old didnt have a tooth in his head, dont worry he didnt go hungry, he knew how to gum anything you put in front of him, even beff Jerky.
Last month his little top right fang tooth came poping through, and I kept thinking ok the rest HAVE to pop through now, they all looked as if they were right there for months now, but surely my kid wouldnt only get a fang tooth right? well I was wrong, we had this one little fang for weeks. I wish I stopped and took a picture of his one lone tooth.... :( poor Titus doesnt get his picture taken very often I need to get better at that! anyways long story short he finally poped his two bottom middle teeth. and he had this crooked smile. then his Very loving big brother was jumping with him in his crib (during nap time non the less) and helped his right front tooth pop through, of course with blood and bruises to show for it. Well now my child looks even funnier... one BIG front tooth just makes the whole smile super lop sidded :) Good thing he is cute no matter what!! :)



(and yes the cut/bruise under his eye is also from his VERY loving big brother)

No comments: