Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have so much to be thankful for!

-I have the most amazing Heavenly father who loves me and YOU no matter what!!
-I have the a Love, who loves me for me
-I have these two pretty amazing, Handsome Boys who have thaught me a whole new world of love I never knew exsisted
-I have the greatest parents a girl could ask for
-I have 6 of the craziest, fun, did I say crazy?! Siblings... I dont know a world without chaos because of them :)
-I have the most beautiful (if I do say so myself) nieces and nephews around
-I have some BEAUTIFUL friends both inside and out!
-We have a house over our heads
-We have our health
-We have Bills Job that provides us all we could ever want!

I could really go on and on because truely Im BLESSED!!!!! God has seriously blessed me more then I can even explain. Im so Thankful, for each and every one of you reading our blog, and following our little family! May God bless you and be with you on this beautiful Thanksgiving day!

No comments: