Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bill!!


I just wanted to wish the most amazing husband, and Daddy a Happy Birthday!!! We love you!!!! Welcome to your 30's :)


(I dont know if you can see but everywhere we went bill was holding up his hands in a 3 0 for his pictures he has embrased his new age :) )


My handsome 30 year old

we got home from our cruise this morning (more pictures to come) and are wiped out, but Bradyn was really upset when he asked about when we were going to go to daddys buzz light year party, and I told him there wasnt going to be a party. so Bradyn and I quickly ran out and bought daddy Thomas balloons, a icecream cake and dinner, and had our own party at home :)

1 comment:

knelson said...

I find that the 30's aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Although I am now 31, I will always feel 22. That's my theory, we will always feel the age we were when we got married. We will see if it holds up :O)