Sunday, October 12, 2008

Caitlyn graduates Bootcamp

My youngest sister Caitlyn joined the Army a few months back, so we flew back to South Carolina, for her graduation! Im so proud of her and it was so great to see her again. Bradyn really misses her. Lindsay even got to fly out and surprise caitlyn and spend a few hours with us all. I didnt get nearly as many pictures from this trip as I did last time. between having all three kids this time, and them not adjusting to the time change and being sick uggg it was a GREAT trip, but I came home in need of a great vacation and sleep! lucky for me Bill and I are going on a cruise next week for his 30th Birthday :)
Here are some pictures from our trip...

On the plane there


Amanda was getting the bath water ready and turned around and look who we found playing in the "water" it was a FIGHT the rest of the trip to keep them out of the "water"



the next morning a quick breakfast before we pick up tete caitlyn at the army


people fighting to get out of the briefing to go find ther soilders


Brady found her



tete and the twins lol















No comments: