Monday, May 12, 2008

Infant Boy clothes



As most of you know, Im pretty crazy when it comes to the boys clothes. I have always hated baby boy clothes, and done my best at dressing them like little guys. it has never been easy to find much at one time, so when I do find something I usually buy it. Bradyn is finally at the age where I can find clothes where ever I want to. but Titus I cant find anything! I hate that when I walk into a store, there is 3/4 of the infant section for baby girls. call me jealous its ok, I AM! I would love to be shopping in the girl section. and you might find me cheating at times shopping for Londyn and Jade, because its ALOT easier and CUTER! but it just isnt fair the one little area of boy clothes has insanely DORKY stuff, most of the time!
my latest quest has been in search of cute T's for the summer. I guess when I say cute I dont really mean "cute" just normal. you know like a quicksilver T or something. Nordstrom (and the Rack) have done a much better job at carring this type of stuff as of late but its still hard to find! so I have been searching online all morning hoping to find a few shirts. but when you type in quicksilver baby clothes NOTHING comes up... Toddler stuff comes up but I have been succesful at finding ONE T-shirt.... seriously can someone please get the clue. in one of my search's this link came up....
http://www.bestdressedkids.com/boys/
Are they serious? best dressed kids? now in all fairness I didnt look at their girl stuff and maybe thats cute, but the boy stuff I would NEVER buy!!! My poor titus will just have to wear the same one T all summer long! LOL ok those that really know me, know that wont happen either... But for reals can someone please make cute baby boy T's and fast my baby isnt going to be a baby much longer!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain Jess! We went to the Rack this weekend and they had tons of cute Hurley and QS but very few in K's size. :-(