Saturday, May 10, 2008

I gotta brag on my girls


The past few months, I have been coaching a girl 16 and under softball team, with an old friend and her dad, who happend to be my coach when I was this age. I have had a awesome time and have learned alot! tonight, we had the first of our play off games, we should be in first place but lost that by some weird way of talling up points it was less then half a percent, anyways we had to play the third place team, who we have had a REALLY hard beating in the past. our game started off REALLY horrible, in the first inning we were down 9-0 and Lindsey, Dean and I pretty much blew the game off, we were all really frusterated with the girls stupid errors and not understanding where their heads were! Well long story short in the last inning we came back to win the game 18-13. the girls who dont normal hit, hit some AWESOME line drives up the lines. it was an exciting and VERY proud inning!! We now go into the winning bracket and if we stay there will, only play a few more games! I know my girls can take 1st if they get their heads in the game right off the bat! anyways I will let you know how they do, as the season will be over soon! and then its off to coaching all stars :)

No comments: