Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy 16th Colleen and Caitlyn

I still cant believe Colleen and Caitlyn are 16 I used to baby sit these little beauties when they were Titus's age. My teenage years I was there second mom haha I love these girls so much and am so happy to still be part of their lives.


There parents threw them a awesome 80's sweet 16 today. Because I work so much better last minute last last night, I decided I was going to make all three of my boys MC hammer pants and I went on a quest to find the loudest most Florescent pattern I could find...... of course I couldnt find a pattern so I just swung it... First were Bradyns... I think they actully came out pretty good!!!

Titus and Bills well they were ok LOL Bills just had WAY to much material I think they looked a little clownish. either way we all came dressed the part and Bill even won best male costume!! :) This is the only picture I got of the three of them together all night and by this time Bills pants were broken and tied in a knot in the front LOL :(

I bought some material to make leg warmers for my girlfriend and I and had a TON left over so I made myself a dress real quick ;) I think it came out perfect!!

We all had a Blast!! Titus pretty much spent his evening on the dance floor the kid LOVES to dance.. I need to upload the videos they are hilarious



Bradyn hung out with his older girlfriend most of the night ;)

it was SO NOT fun washing my hair out after this but we had a blast and it was totally worth it HAppy Birthday girls we LOVE YOU!!!


No comments: